- Glass Filled Nylon
- Main : 16-120 sq.mm. Tap : 16-120 sq.mm.
- Piercing AB Cable
- NFC Standard
- As per NFC Standard
Offered Insulation Piercing Connector are specially designed as well as tested to run in to assorted types of cables, regardless of their insulation with XLPE, PVC or PE. With the utilization of these connectors, there is no limitation of mechanical loads for branch or load connectors. These are adapted to the needed contact forces for all applications. The parts of these products have corrosion resistance as well as withstanding capacity for voltage. These enable no change in contact resistance as well as temperature that can occur after load cycles or overloading. Insulation Piercing Connectors are used to attain contact by concurrently piercing the insulation on LV ABC electrodes of chief power distribution line.
The Insulation Piercing Connector is made from UV resistant glass filled nylon. The process of manufacturing is through injection moulding. The blades of the connector are made from aluminum/copper alloy. Once the connection is made the piece becomes fully insulated and does not allow any leakage of current. The nut is designed as a shear - head and will break after a certain amount of force is applied.
Technical Details :
Gunny Bags or Corrugated Box
UV Resistant Glass filled Nylon
- Letter of Credit (L/C), Cash Advance (CA), Delivery Point (DP), Paypal, Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Against Delivery (CAD)
- 5000 Per Day
- 1 Week
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- Gunny Bag/Corrugated Box
- Asia, Australia, Central America, North America, South America, Eastern Europe, Western Europe, Middle East, Africa
- All India
- Type Test Certificates available.
B-3/19, DSIDC Flatted Factory Complex, Jhilmil Industrial Area A Block,, Delhi, Delhi, 110095, India